Reviews


  • Kozy 2 Day

    1 starsJune 27, 2013

    4433 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75205

    Manager swore they were 99% gluten free. Well guess I got sick from the other 1%. I am so disappointed. Guess you just can't trust anyone. I know I won't , when it comes to being gluten free. It will take me weeks to get over this one episode. Not happy