$$ • Restaurant
Reported NOT to have a gluten-free menu, but gluten-free options are available
Reported GF menu options: Bread/Buns, Dessert
Most Recent Reviews
Absolutely excellent restaurant, the manager/owner informed me her husband/chef is gluten intolerant so is 99% of the menu. All the staff was so attentive to my dietary requirements which was an absolute breath of fresh air and the food was the best I have eaten out in a long time.
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contact?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Completely dedicated gluten-free kitchen
- Dedicated gluten-free space in the kitchen
- Dedicated gluten-free fryer
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
Quality & Quantity
Is there a gluten-free menu?
— No gluten-free information on the menu
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?
- Good for dinner
- Good for kids
- Good for lunch
- Good selection of healthy options
- Good vegan options
- Good vegetarian options
- Good with other allergies
- Reservations recommended