DO NOT EAT HERE. The first time I ate there, they told me the chips were gluten free & then after I ate some told me that they have flour in them. Then told me the mole sauce was gluten free & after I ate it told me it wasn't. This happened 3 times - I had to go throw up in their bathroom 3 TIMES in one meal. The second time I went (for a rehearsal dinner) I either got glutened BAD or had food poisoning & was throwing up for 7 hours. I asked each time I was there several times for them to double check everything and I've ended up sick both times. They have good drinks there & it's a cool atmosphere, but I'm 2 for 2 on getting sick after eating there. I do not recommend this place at all.