Fireroast Coffee and Wine
$ • Cafe
Reported to have a gluten-free menu
Reported GF menu options: Breakfast Sandwiches, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert, Ice Cream, Sandwiches
Most Recent Reviews
The menu is not very clear on gf options but the person who took my order was very friendly and knowledgeable about what could be made GF (which was the entire breakfast menu except the quesadilla).
When I mentioned Celiac he made sure the let the kitchen know and they took extra precautions to avoid cross contamination on the grill. I had the breakfast sandwich and was very pleased with it!
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contact?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
Quality & Quantity
Is there a gluten-free menu?
— Gluten-free items are marked on the main menu
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?
- Good for breakfast/brunch
- Good for lunch
- Good selection of healthy options
- Good with other allergies
- Offers outdoor seating