Staff is not well trained on cross contamination issues. I watched as the manager/supervisor made and wrapped two regular burgers with buns, then with the same gloves grabbed my container of fries from the top (so her entire gloved hand was touching the fries). My order was clearly marked an allergy. I spoke to the manager/supervisor as she handed me my food and politely explained to her that protocol states that she should change gloves after touching bread products. Her response was “oh ok. I guess I can make you new fries.” I declined and walked out with my food that promptly went in the trash.