We stopped here early on a Friday night when we needed a break from a very long road trip. It wasn’t busy but I thought that was due to the early hour and usually it means the kitchen has more time and space to be careful. I wanted to like it because the server was nice and seemed to understand my whole speech about avoiding cross-contact, the menu options were interesting, and 2 out of 3 dishes I chose were pretty tasty, albeit the grilled octopus was overdone and the octopus and also the mushrooms were quite greasy. Unfortunately, I became violently ill two hours after finishing my meal here. I can’t say for sure it was a gluten exposure as my non-celiac daughter also felt ill, though not as badly as I did. Usually it takes longer for me to have a gluten reaction. This time, however, am very lucky I made it to the hotel in time as I spent the next several hours in the bathroom. Whether it’s a sanitation issue, gluten, or something else: it’s not worth it.