Review of Picazzo's Healthy Italian Kitchen

8280 W Union Hills Dr, Glendale, AZ 85308

Overall Rating

Celiac friendly?

Yes

Review


This place was So. Good. They say that 99% of the menu is GF, and the only thing that we can think the remaining 1% would be is the selection of beer (which, by the way, was the only disappointment of the visit -- would have loved to have a better beer selection). It was so refreshing to walk into a restaurant where I didn't have to worry about what I ordered. Homemade noodles? Yum. Baked brie? Fantastic. Tiramisu? Delicious! I remarked to my wife and our server that this was probably the best gluten-free meal I have had since being diagnosed with celiac 9 months ago. We're just here on vacation, but will certainly visit again when we're down here next year!

Updated 2 years ago

Celiac