The Daily Coffee Shop- West Midtown
$$ • Cafe
Reported to have a gluten-free menu
Reported GF menu options: Bread/Buns, French Toast, Fries, Sandwiches
Most Recent Reviews
Great food and a great experience! Had a great conversation with the manager who assured me that they took significant precautions to avoid cross contamination, and she made sure to be the one to deliver our food to our table, and let me know that the line cook who prepared my food has family members with celiac so she was extra careful. Most of the menu was either GF or could be prepared GF. I’ll definitely be back!
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contact?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Dedicated gluten-free space in the kitchen
- Dedicated gluten-free fryer
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
Quality & Quantity
Is there a gluten-free menu?
— Gluten-free items are marked on the main menu
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?
- Good for breakfast/brunch
- Good for dairy-free
- Good for lunch
- Good selection of healthy options
- Good vegan options
- Good with other allergies