I had a burger wrapped in lettuce for lunch here today. About two hours later, I was home vomiting my lunch up. I don't know if it's food poisoning or a severe gluten reaction. Either way I don't recommend eating here.
Food was really good but the fryer situation is confusing. Another review in here says dedicated fryer and their menu says gf fries. But our server said other stuff gets put in the fryer and not to eat them. What I did eat was really good and I did not get sick, so I'll take it!
Waitress was very knowledgeable about gf options. Good burger and gf fries