Reported to have a gluten-free menu
Reported GF menu options: Bread/Buns, Cider
This is a wonderful place to have lunch. They are open from 11-2 Monday through Friday. The staff is very educated on gluten free. They take allergies seriously. Many salad options. And have gf bread to make their sandwiches. Breakfast items can be made to be gf as well. Several drink options to choose from if you want an adult beverage. Highly recommend
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contamination?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Dedicated gluten-free space in the kitchen
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
Quality & Quantity
Is there a gluten-free menu?
— Gluten-free items are marked on the main menu
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?
- Good for breakfast/brunch
- Good for dairy-free
- Good for kids
- Good for lunch
- Good for takeout
- Good selection of healthy options
- Good vegan options
- Good with other allergies
- Offers delivery
- Offers online ordering
- Offers outdoor seating