A separate menu is required; items are not marked. They clearly state cross-contamination may be an issue. There are no GF bakery items. I had the GF Eggs Benedict on hashbrown pancakes. It was delicious. The server was great, but the food was very slow coming out. Don't go if you're in a hurry.
I emailed ahead for a gluten free meal. I was given a gluten free menu without asking for one on arrival. The server was careful throughout our dinner and I was impressed by the quality of food overall. They have 2 delicious GF desserts - flourless chocolate cake and creme brûlée .
Expensive but a luxury GF experience!
1.The staff is GIG trained
2. Dedicated prep station, fryer and grill. They even cover your food if you are with a group and it has to sit for a minute before they bring it out
3. The food is delicious & the GF menu is as big as the regular menu
4. Never gotten sick
1. Ate here last night and didn't get sick!
2. Staff understood my needs but seemed kind if nonchalant. They brought me the wrong salad (I knew immediately because it had cheese all over it and I am dairy free as well). This was a bit scary since I had specifically explained my needs to the waitress and was told they would tell the kitchen. Luckily I was fine and the food runner had just grabbed the wrong salad but mistakes like that are a big deal.
3. Ultimately I would eat there again just not when they are busy
4. Food was delicious and about half the menu was labeled GF
Zero stars for this place. The staff were unknowledgeable and acted put out to have make a gluten free meal. The food we ordered ( nachos with black beans and guacamole) caused a gluten reaction even though we were told we would be safe.
Full gluten free menu- owner is celiac. Sunday brunch buffet - I was a pig! Waffles, eggs benedict, fried chicken and waffles, biscuits and gravy, quiche, stirfry, cupcakes, cheesecake, macaroni and cheese. You name it, it is here! Jackie is awesoms!