Chipotle

Notes
"If you avoid gluten, don't eat our flour tortillas. If you are highly sensitive to gluten and would like us to change our gloves, just let us know at the start of your order. You should be aware items containing corn, including corn tortillas (chips, soft corn, and crispy corn tortillas) and corn salsa, may have a small amount of gluten from potentially co-mingling with gluten-containing grains in the field."
  • User profile picture thumbnail
    5 ratingJuly 23, 2016

    80 percent of the time they seem to understand when I tell them I am Celiac or "allergic" to gluten. They change their gloves and spoons. The other 20 percent they need me to ask for them to change their gloves and spoons. One person even washed her hands changed her gloves and then placed her hands on a tortilla "what would you like" lol but I go there a lot.

  • User profile picture thumbnail
    5 ratingMarch 15, 2016

    Excellent food and service!

  • User profile picture thumbnail
    5 ratingMay 24, 2012

    Everything gluten free except tortillas!

Monday
11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Tuesday
11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Wednesday
11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Thursday
11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Friday
11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday
11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sunday
11:00 am - 10:00 pm

CLICK LIKE to connect with us on Facebook
map of Chipotle

Nearby restaurants

Do you own a gluten-free friendly business?
Contact us to talk about your advertising options.