No reviews have been added for this business.
BEWARE!!!! MY HUSBAND IS BEING HOSPITALIZED DUE TO THEIR NEGLECT. My husband is hospitalized tonight because this restaurant did not take his allergy seriously. He ordered from the gluten free menu and specifically told the waiter that he had to have his entree gluten free due to a serious allergy. When his food came, apparently it had been "charred". My husband always orders well done so he couldn't see the difference. The manager ACTUALLY BLAMED MY HUSBAND FOR EATING THE FOOD. They took no money off the bill, and tonight, my husband is in the hospital. I can't even tell you how upset we are. IF YOU HAVE CELIAC DISEASE - STAY AWAY!!!!! If I could figure out how to sue this restaurant for blatant disregard, I would.