$$ • Sandwich Shop
Reported to have a gluten-free menu
Reported GF menu options: Bread/Buns, Brownies, Dessert, Philly Cheesesteaks, Sandwiches
1 1/2 Crosswicks St
Bordentown, NJ 08505
Most Recent Reviews
This place is amazing! Truly one of the hidden gluten-free gems in the area. Not 100% GF, but you can get any sandwich on GF bread. They take cross-contamination very seriously; my girlfriend and I both have Celiac and we have eaten here multiple times without issue. So far we’ve tried El Jefe (a Cuban), the Pig & Pasture and their cheesesteaks, and they were all incredible (especially the cheesesteaks, which are huge). They also usually have GF brownies available. The owner is incredibly friendly and understanding - I can’t recommend this place highly enough.
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contamination?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Dedicated gluten-free space in the kitchen
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
Quality & Quantity
Is there a gluten-free menu?
— Gluten-free items are marked on the main menu
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?
- Good for breakfast/brunch
- Good for kids
- Good for lunch
- Good for takeout
- Good selection of healthy options
- Good vegetarian options
- Good with other allergies