$$ • Restaurant
Reported NOT to have a gluten-free menu, but gluten-free options may be available.
Reported GF menu options: Beer, Burgers
100% of 2 votes say it's celiac friendly
Gluten free breaded chicken with kimchi! Amazing, so yummy. Also had veggie chips with onion dip, and broccolini with Parmesan and chili pepper flakes. All so yummy, no bloating! Knowledgeable waitress.
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contamination?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Dedicated gluten-free fryer
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
Quality & Quantity
Is there a gluten-free menu?
— Gluten-free items are marked on the main menu
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?
- Good for dairy-free
- Good for takeout
- Good selection of healthy options
- Good vegan options
- Good with other allergies
Tons of delicious, creative, and healthy gluten free options including dessert! Great date night spot.
Great staff, very knowledgeable about celiac. Delicious food and lots of options!!!
There are GF options that are delicious. The Spicy Crab is my favorite. Knowledgeable about allergies.