Frank From Philly & Andrea Pizza
$ • Pizza Restaurant
Reported NOT to have a gluten-free menu, but gluten-free options are available
Reported GF menu options: Pizza
Most Recent Reviews
Me and a friend who is also celiac went here because we wanted to give their gluten free pizza a try. The staff is very knowledgeable and our pizza was cooked on its own tray away from gluten containing pizzas. Neither of us were sick after eating which was fantastic to know we can enjoy the pizza we loved before being diagnosed.
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contact?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Dedicated gluten-free space in the kitchen
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
- Food comes out flagged or marked gluten-free
Quality & Quantity
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?