This used to be my go-to for GF food in Waxahachie, but the last 3 times we’ve gone I’ve gotten very sick. Tonight we had family in and ordered out. When the order got home, nothing was marked so I had no idea which was GF. We called the manager who argued persistently with us until I Very forcefully said I was unwilling to risk being sick by picking which one “smelled differently.” (They all smelled the same to 6 adults.) She finally consented to making me a new meal that we had to drive the 8 miles back to town to pick up. About an hour after eating, I’ve gotten very sick, and I can only assume I was intentionally poisoned at this point. Hopefully the chain will correct this but until this time I cannot risk going back. This is quite unfortunate as there are very few places here to eat out.
NOT GF friendly