We enjoyed Jockamo's for the first year and a half we lived in Indy! We went often and with no issues, until last April. They acknowledged the mix up in my order but sadly not before I ingested the first slice of regular pizza and realized it. 😭 Despite how courteous they were and how much I appreciated them taking responsibility before I ate any more, I won't ever be able to bring myself to eat there again. Trust lost. That tiny slice ruined me and included a stay in the ER and 30 days in bed writhing in pain and dealing with all the things that come with... so 1 star from me. I would say if you do go here it's great good just be very clear and eat with awareness and caution!