This was the second time I've been to the restaurant. The first time was wonderful and the food was delicious. The second time we went, the glasses of water had what appeared to be sand in the bottom of the glasses. Gross! Then we got waffles with blueberries. After eating nearly the entire plate of blueberries, we noticed one was moldy. The waitress recognized this and she took the plate. She returned- not to address the moldy food and gave us the entire bill. I have not problem paying for the food- but at least address the situation. Moldy food is disgusting whether it's one blueberry or multiple and we didn't recognize it before. Who thinks they need to examine their food for mold when they're at a restaurant?