Last time I went here I got poisoned by gluten. I was ill all weekend, could barely leave bed or eat anything for 3 days. The wait staff assured me that my food would be safe and prepared it in back, but it was Not safe. Worst Reaction I have had since diagnosis. This happened January 19th 2018. I was too sick to make a phone call so my friend called them about it. They apologized and offered me a free meal but I have been too scared to go back.
The chefs were knowledgeable about gluten free. I picked an item off the menu and they cooked it in the back on a separate pan without any sauce.