Reported to have a gluten-free menu
Reported GF menu options: Bread/Buns, Cookies, Dessert
100% of 3 votes say it's celiac friendly
It’s a wheat-free kitchen, the chef is GF, and while they occasionally use bread from a local bakery, everything baked on site is gluten-free.
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contamination?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Dedicated gluten-free space in the kitchen
- Dedicated gluten-free fryer
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
Quality & Quantity
Is there a gluten-free menu?
— Gluten-free items are marked on the main menu
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?
- Good for breakfast/brunch
- Good for dairy-free
- Good for kids
- Good for takeout
- Good selection of healthy options
- Good vegan options
- Good with other allergies
- Offers outdoor seating
Almost everything is gluten free and the staff is very knowledgeable. Good food and I didn’t get sick.
Very fun and friendly space. Most everything on the menu is gluten free. Try the cheese bread. It’s amazing. They had an amazing gf ice cream sandwich. Fresh garden on the roof of the building.