The staff is very friendly, but they don't all know about gluten and crosscontamination. I had a very lovely dinner but became sick afterwards. When the manager asked if everything was ok, I told him there must have been a little gluten in there somewhere because I became sick. He told me they would talk to the kitchen and they have an extra staff training about allergies next week to improve their policy for this. So they made a mistake but were very understanding and open to improvement when they heard about it.
The staff was knowledgeble and understood cross-contamination. I had a lovely Vietnamese dish and a very nice evening.