Restaurant & Bar De Twee Heeren
$$ • Restaurant
Reported to have a gluten-free menu
Reported GF menu options: Cocktails, Dessert, Fries, Pasta
100% of 2 votes say it's celiac friendly
Definitely recommend this place! Almost all the dishes were glutenfree. I had the lasagne and a brownie as a desert wich were great! I feel completely fine a day after so I am pretty sure it is safe as well. Enjoy!
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contamination?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Dedicated gluten-free space in the kitchen
- Dedicated gluten-free fryer
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
Quality & Quantity
Is there a gluten-free menu?
— Separate gluten-free menu
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?
- Good selection of healthy options
- Good with other allergies
- Offers outdoor seating
Separate gluten free menu with many dishes including some vegetarian options. Also many options for gluten free desserts. Staff was very friendly and ensured I was only given gluten free products.