Stumbling Moose Lodge Bar and Grill
$$ • Restaurant, Hotel
Reported to have a gluten-free menu
Reported GF menu options: Bread/Buns, Burgers, Dessert, Fries, Ice Cream, Tacos
Most Recent Reviews
GF hamburger buns, with a dedicated space for GF bread and burgers away from the main grill. GF fries and GF corn dogs, cooked in a dedicated GF air fryer away from the regular fryer. Burnt ends and brisket are GF. They also have tacos, ask for the corn tortillas and tell them it’s an allergy and they will keep it separate. GF ice cream too. The owners wife and daughter are both celiac so they truly understand!
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contact?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Dedicated gluten-free space in the kitchen
- Dedicated gluten-free fryer
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
- Food comes out flagged or marked gluten-free
Quality & Quantity
Is there a gluten-free menu?
— Gluten-free items are marked on the main menu
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?