Was assured I has safe. There are limited with the free choices. The kitchen safe overlooked the safety protocol that was in place. I spoke with a manager after my meal was served with gravy after waitress told kitchen staff it was a serious allergy. TheyDid serve me a fresh meal and take it off my bill. So did the deed them self in the end it but be cautious.
Not a lot of options but the staff was extremely knowledgeable. They have a dedicated fryer for fries, and made me a club sandwich on a lettuce bun. Did not get sick - meal was excellent!
I was told no dedicated fryer