Three Fellas Pizza & Market
$ • Grocery Store
Reported NOT to have a gluten-free menu, but gluten-free options are available
Reported GF menu options: Cookies, Pizza
Most Recent Reviews
Great pizza. Very carefully prepared-we have never had an issue. Staff are welcoming of changes and questions. Willing to do their pizzas without cheese (crust is DF).
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contact?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Dedicated gluten-free space in the kitchen
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
Quality & Quantity
Is there a gluten-free menu?
— Gluten-free items are marked on the main menu
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?
- Good for dinner
- Good for kids
- Good for lunch
- Good for takeout
- Good with other allergies
The gluten free pizza is made on disposable foil pans and is very tasty. I have very high sensitivity celiac and eat this pizza once a week with no issues.
Really good gf pizza.... Super crunchy and flavorful
Pizza is ok, gluten free crust is frozen and bland