Trenta Pizza & Cucina
$$ • Pizza Restaurant
Reported to have a gluten-free menu
Reported GF menu options: Bread/Buns, Dessert, Pasta, Pizza
1661 Superior Ave Ste. D
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Most Recent Reviews
All of the staff was super polite and helpful. We ate outside because we had two dogs. The food was very good both for celiac and non. No I’ll affects.
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contamination?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
Quality & Quantity
Is there a gluten-free menu?
— Gluten-free items are marked on the main menu
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?
- Dog friendly
- Good for dairy-free
- Good for dinner
- Good for kids
- Good for lunch
- Good selection of healthy options
- Good vegan options
- Good with other allergies
- Offers online ordering
- Offers outdoor seating