Village Pizza Restaurant
$$ • Pizza Place
Reported to have a gluten-free menu
Reported GF menu options: Pasta, Pizza
100% of 2 votes say it's celiac friendly
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contamination?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Dedicated gluten-free space in the kitchen
- Dedicated gluten-free fryer
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
- Food comes out flagged or marked gluten-free
Quality & Quantity
Is there a gluten-free menu?
— Gluten-free items are marked on the main menu
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?
- Good for kids
- Good for lunch
- Good for takeout
- Good selection of healthy options
- Good vegan options
- Good with other allergies
- Offers delivery
- Offers online ordering
- Offers outdoor seating
Great restaurant. They have great gf pizza as well as pasta. They can also make fresh French fries if you specify. They call them "Gove potatoes." Their Greek salad is also really fresh and delicious. Authentic food and celiac accommodating- definitely give it a try!