- Truffle fries (baked not fried, and delicious)
- Charcuterie plate with gf crackers
- tomato bisque with potato chips instead of bread
- grilled cheese (on gf bread)
- smoked cider from France that was amazing
- mixed drink (they make there own syrups and mixers in house)
The owners were very available. When i let them know i had a gluten allergy Deana (one of the owners) asked if it was celiac. They make sure to change the cooking equipment and clean everything before use for celiac. They are happy to make substitutions where necessary. You have to be a wise consumer though...dark ale aoili and drunken cheese obviously has gluten and I'm not sure that they were aware of it. As always you're your best advocate.
Everything was really good from service to food. They are willing to acknowledge when they are not sure if a beverage or food is gf.
— Gluten-free items are marked on the main menu