XIX (Nineteen) Restaurant
$$$ • Fine Dining Restaurant
Reported NOT to have a gluten-free menu, but gluten-free options are available
Reported GF menu options: Bread/Buns, Burgers, Fries, Sandwiches
Most Recent Reviews
Very tasty upscale dining on the 19th floor of the Bellevue Hotel (hence the name). I had GF fried calamari and a salad. The server and host informed me that they did not fry anything with gluten, so the calamari and fries were safe. They also offered GF buns for sandwiches and burgers. Only major issue is the price. However, this was an excellent place for a fine dining and upscale meal!
How confident are you that this establishment takes safety precautions against cross-contact?
Safety Feature Ratings
- Dedicated gluten-free fryer
- Other dedicated kitchen equipment (oven, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Staff is knowledgeable and can answer questions
- Staff will clean kitchen space or change gloves if asked
Quality & Quantity
Is there a gluten-free menu?
— No gluten-free information on the menu
How much of the menu is available gluten-free?
How would you rate the taste and quality of the gluten-free food you tried?
- Good for breakfast/brunch
- Good for dinner
- Good selection of healthy options
- Good vegetarian options