Do not go if you are celiac and concerned about cross contamination. No one seemed informed about what was safe or not and they were not concerned about being careful with gloves/utensils/ etc.
Didn't have any gluten free options when I went in and weren't sure as to which of their products had gluten
I was hesitant to try Mexican again after getting really sick from chipotle, but a friend recommended this place and it was a great experience! The food was delicious and fresh, the homemade lemonade is delicious, and no belly ache! Just be careful because the tortillas are not gluten free... I got a bowl to be safe.
Amazing food and very receptive to gluten allergies
One star is VERY generous. Signs everywhere saying to inform them if you have an allergy. Visited 15 minutes in line to have 2 people in a row look at me as if I were asking for a foreign object when I said I had a wheat allergy. First one said -oh, you want whole wheat? After two moe tries and two diff people ignoring the question completely, we decided that there was NO way this place could be close to safe!
They will show you an ingredients list for every food they have, and then get clean utensils, a clean board, and fresh ingredients from the back. No cross contamination at all!
the only thing you can't have is the tortillas, but they have Mexican bowls, and you can have the corn tortillas too, so tacos are ok! Rice, beans, meats, everything is gluten free and amazingly fresh and delicious.
Amazing people who truly care, and don't treat you like an inconvenience!
— Gluten-free items are marked on the main menu
Staff has an allergen list and will bring out a clean board, clean utensils, and even get ingredients from the back to make you a bowl free of gluten and cross-contamination!!! The only place I feel truly safe eating!
AWFUL! they have absolutely no idea what gluten free means. When I asked if the tacos were gluten free, one employee said yes and one said no. I ended up and eating the Mexican plate and left with an extreme migraine from cross contamination. Not a place for celiacs!