Got horribly poisoned here and as much as I love Cheesecake Factory, I won't eat there again - it's just not worth it. I was halfway through my salad when I came across a few things that were definitely not supposed to be in there... it was then that I wondered about cc and sure enough I started getting sick on the way home and was ill for 8 days... Shame because I actually had a very knowledgable server who told me all about the cross contamination issues, that the broccoli is boiled in the pasta water for example - something I would never think about. We both figured a salad would be safe enough right? SO WRONG. If you are in the least bit sensitive do not eat here.