I went here last Sunday night and was looking forward to a nice gluten free meal. Told the staff to put an "allergy alert" and that I have celiac. They seemed to know what they were doing and I felt pretty comfortable with my meal when it came out. I was about a third of the way finishing it when I discovered an egg noodle swimming in the sauce at the bottom of my bowl. Long story short, they were very apologetic and refunded my money but I did end up getting sick. I will not be going back but if you decide to take a chance, maybe make sure to ask them to be extra careful and use a clean wok. I thought I did enough but obviously not. Mistakes happen and the Manager did say he would talk to his staff about this. Good luck if you decide to go!